Our Trust is looking to enlist the help of a volunteer specifically for the task of Fundraising.
This will encompass ideas for fundraising on site, when we are open, as well as externally, as identified and agreed with the Trustees.
You will initially work closely with the existing Trustees and ultimately the Trust is looking to recruit a Trustee specifically for the task of fundraising.
As we move forward with our ambitions for the Museum, and considering the current economic climate, we consider this a vital area for our continued success.
If you have any experience in this area or know somebody who is not currently a volunteer but might be interested, please do register your interest.
You will need to be comfortable with:-
- Talking with and initiating conversations with strangers and senior people within other organisations
- Confident writing communications / requests
- Able to use email effectively (you will be issued with an “@thebrickworksmuseum” email address)
- Researching possible sources of funding and the best way for exploitation
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
More Opportunities from Bursledon Brickworks
Fareham & Gosport Voluntary Car Service
HOPe New Forest
The Spring Arts and Heritage Centre
The Bereavement Counselling Charity