Could you be the key contact for fundraising in your local community to raise money from a variety of activities, such as collections, social events and Tea Parties?
The Fundraising Group Coordinator is responsible for:
- Coordinating a group of volunteers to raise funds through events or other activities
- Delegating tasks to other members of the group as required
- Being the key contact in the local area
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
This opportunity can be carried out whilst working from home.
More Opportunities from Guide Dogs
Dementia Support Hampshire & IOW
Solent Rescue Independent Lifeboat
Petersfield Community Radio
Hythe Pier Heritage Association