This is a fun, flexible and sociable way to help the local fundraising team in promoting and taking part in a variety of activities to raise money for Guide Dogs.
You will have the chance to take part in some or all of the following:
- Street collections on ‘flag’ days
- Help on stalls at local events
- Take Collection Boxes to local businesses
- Attending local events organised by Branches or Community Fundraiser and keeping track of what we sell on our stalls (including the cuddly toys!)
- Count donations
- Meet others passionate about Guide Dogs
Join a lovely group of people to help raise funds and awareness of this great charity.
A flexible way to help - giving as much or as little time as you are able.
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
More Opportunities from Guide Dogs
FATN Talking News
Hythe Pier Heritage Association
New Milton Memorial Centre