We are always looking for friendly and enthusiastic volunteers to help support our fundraising efforts and be a positive ambassador for Minstead Trust. Depending on your time, skills and interests, there are a number of different ways you can get involved including (but not limited to!):
- Lending a hand and getting stuck in at one of our fundraising events
- Meeting the public at supermarket collections and information stands
- Participating in pop-up craft and plant stalls at local fairs and markets
- Placing and co-ordinating collection tins in local businesses
- Distributing leaflets and posters in and around your community
- Organising your own personal fundraiser with help from family and friends
- Creating ways to fundraise online from the comfort of your own home!
- … and so the list goes on!
Fundraising is exciting, energetic and lots of fun and alongside the list above, we warmly welcome any new ideas and opportunities. Just let us know what your interests are and how you’d like to get involved and we’ll support you to support us every step of the way!
This role really can be as flexible as you need
it to be! Weekdays or weekends, daytime or evenings, we usually have something
going on that you can get involved with. Even just the occasional hour of your
time really can make the greatest impact!
Who are we looking for?
Friendly, cheerful and dynamic, this role requires someone who really enjoys engaging with the general public, meeting new people and has strong communication and interpersonal skills. Joining our small and happy team of volunteers, this role would ideally suit someone who is enthusiastic, motivated and committed to making a huge difference to the lives of adults with learning disabilities. In return we can offer you the opportunity to meet like-minded people and have fun at the same time!
No previous experience is necessary as we will ensure you are given all the support and training required to carry out your role safely, efficiently and effectively, and to make sure your volunteering experience is always a positive one. All we really ask for in return is reliability and the willingness to get stuck in!
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
This opportunity is available Countywide.
More Opportunities from Minstead Trust
MHA Communities Basingstoke and East Hampshire
Hoops Junior Netball Club
Bransgore Coffee House