We are looking for volunteers to help with logistics for the upcoming Whitchurch Winter Festival, a four day-long family arts festival to be held at the Gill Nethercott Centre on Saturday 18th / Sunday 19th / Monday 20th and Tuesday 21st December 2021.
Duties will involve:
- checking in of festival attendees; checking online ticket sale data and handing over wristbands.
- handing over Arts logbooks to those who have paid for these added extras.
- set up and placing back of lunch tables for families who have been invited for a special lunch (free school meal children).
- ensuring Covid guidance is adhered to and handing out facemasks where needed.
We are also keen to have first aid trained volunteers too.
We very much hope to have you join us; we are a proactive, enthusiastic and go-getting team.
About Whitchurch Conservation Group:
Whitchurch Conservation Group (WCG) is a constituted community group based in Whitchurch, Hampshire. Established in October 2020, we now have over 800 Whitchurch resident members.
We seek to preserve Whitchurch’s green spaces, enhancing Whitchurch’s status as an economically and socially vibrant town with a strong rural and heritage identity.
Enthusiasm, proactive attitude.
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 27/10/2021
End Date: 21/12/2021
Gill Nethercott Centre
Ringwood Actions for Climate Emergency (RACE against time)
Crohn's and Colitis UK
Langstone Good Neighbours
Ringwood Good Neighbours