Are you a baking enthusiast?
Do you feel inspired by the Bake Off to showcase your skills?
Help us create lots of fun, cheer and sparkle this Christmas season, by creating an easy baking video for the people we support to enjoy and join along with via our YouTube channel.
From cupcakes to gingerbread men, cookie decorating to mince pies, as well as any festive recipes from around the world, we'd love to hear from you!
Volunteers should ideally be able to submit a video before 1st November.
We are looking for volunteers who are:
- Enthusiastic and personable, with clear communication skills
- Comfortable/confident with recording themselves
- Able to create a video on a good quality mobile phone or DSLR camera
- Happy to consent for their video(s) to be uploaded to our Dimensions YouTube channel (online consent form to be completed)
- Happy to follow our supplied guidelines to capture good quality video
- Ideally able to create and submit a video before 1st November
Virtual, home based role.
- Age restrictions
Under 18's require parent/guardian consent form.
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
N/A - virtual home based role.
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
N/A - one off role.
- Training provided
N/A - one off role, but video guidelines will be provided.
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
End Date: 01/11/2021
This opportunity can be carried out whilst working from home.
More Opportunities from Dimensions UK
Hampshire County Council - Staunton Country Park
The Horrill Centre Day Care and Wellbeing Centre (Age Concern)
Fareshare - Southern Central