Why we want you:
By volunteering with us you’ll be helping to find positive solutions for the issues facing the Hampshire countryside and the environment.
By applying your skills and experience you can make a real difference and be a central part of a friendly and passionate charity.
Our social media channels are a key part in bringing our work to a wider audience and attracting new people to support us. As a social media volunteer, you’ll write regular posts on our social channels and engage with followers to encourage them to get involved with our activities.
We’re ideally looking for volunteers with experience in managing social media channels for professional or personal use.
What you will be doing:
- Managing our local social media accounts to maximise our engagement with new members, volunteers and donors
- Creating social media content about our activities, achievements and interests
- Promoting our work to encourage new members, volunteers and donors
- Monitoring the impact of our social media activities and implementing
- Improvements to increase our reach
- Responding to enquiries received through social media channels
- Help us to connect with other local CPREs and like-minded organisations
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 06/05/2021
End Date: 06/05/2022
This opportunity can be carried out whilst working from home.
More Opportunities from CPRE Hampshire
Fareshare - Southern Central
The Royal British Legion Dorset/Hampshire
Havant Keystone Service