Oxfam Shop volunteers required!
Depending on the needs of the shop and your interest, you may be involved in the following:
- Using the shop’s guidelines to sort and price donated clothes, books, homewares etc.
- Providing customer service on the shop floor.
- Creating attractive displays across the shop.
- Promoting our Gift Aid scheme.
- Promoting our exciting sustainable fashion campaigns such as ‘Second-Hand September’.
Teamwork, Organising, Talking to Others, Creativity.
Computer and stock room are up a flight of stairs.
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
Lunch & Travel.
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 26/03/2021
End Date: 26/03/2022
41 Southampton Rd
VoiceAbility Hampshire and Southampton
The Horrill Centre Day Care and Wellbeing Centre (Age Concern)
Hythe & District Voluntary Car Group
RSPCA Solent Branch