I am looking for a keen and enthusiastic person to work with me and take the lead in marketing and promote our Art Exhibition all year round.
Southern Nature Art Exhibition is an exhibition themed on nature, open to all artists in any medium. The exhibition happens once a year over August Bank Holiday.
We have a social media presence which needs to be maintained through the year with blogs, posts, sharing posts from artists and we will even promote other exhibitions to keep our presents up.
We need a social media person with skills in design and presentation as well as the spoken word.
We need designs for flyers, banners as well as advertising (minimal budget).
This is a steady position for most of the year, but gets busy from about April to August. This is a work from home position and must have your own computer.
- Good Knowledge of various social media platforms
- Strong presentation skills designing posts
- Design Skills for flyers and posters
- Good language skills to be able to capture someone's attention
- A researcher and negotiator to get the best deals available for marketing
Work from Home.
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
Work from Home.
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
This opportunity can be carried out whilst working from home.
The Alliance for ME, Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Testwood Lakes Sailability
Diocese of Portsmouth