Home-Start Hampshire (New Forest area) are recruiting new Community Team volunteers to help raise awareness of Home-Start Hampshire and provide fundraising and event engagement support across the New Forest.
As a community volunteer, you will regularly offer practical support to families through raising awareness of the service Home-Start Hampshire (New Forest area) provides within the local community. This is achieved by ambassadorial engagement with the public and services within the New Forest, through administrative support; and through raising vital funds to keep the service available to all families in your local area. This work requires a flexible but dedicated level of commitment and reliability; and is supported by the board of trustees.
The Community Team volunteers aim to support the organisation by:
• Engaging and supporting fundraising activities
• Offering practical administrative support help
• Building community relationships to raise awareness of Home-Start Hampshire
• Promoting the work of Home-Start Hampshire within the local community
• Organising and joining in local meetings and events
• Encouraging recruitment of local volunteers
If you enjoy helping others and want to support young families within the local area, we would love to hear from you.
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Training provided
Training day for new LAT members on 24th September
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
This opportunity has no specific location.
More Opportunities from Home-Start Hampshire
Twyford Waterworks Trust
Winchester and District Young Carers
Basingstoke & Alton Cardiac Rehabiliatation Charity