Langstone Good Neighbors is a fun group based in Langstone, Hampshire. We were established in February 2020. We provide support services for our local community. At this time we are looking for caring drivers that could take people for Covid boosters or to doctor’s appointments. Whilst the need hasn’t become excessive yet, we are anticipating that a potential surge in the Coronavirus, as well as the flu, could send our requirements up.
For more information please register your interest today.
- Demonstrate selflessness/sensitivity/integrity/accountability/openness/honesty
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of the needs of socially isolated people
- Application with 2 references required along with DBS check - we will arrange this
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Flexible car driving (starting from home) covering the Langstone area.
Two Bridges Care Group
Hordle Voluntary Care Group
Citizens Advice Winchester District
MHA Communities Basingstoke and East Hampshire