Citizens Advice Havant are currently looking for a Customer Services Volunteer (admin/reception) to join our team.
We can be flexible about the time spent and how often you volunteer so come and talk to us.
Complete an introduction to Citizens Advice and training for your role to:
- Welcome all clients and other visitors to the local Citizens Advice.
- Explain to the client how long they might be waiting and what will happen and give out a form for clients to fill in.
- Type up information from the client form onto a spreadsheet or a database.
- Answer the telephone, reply to emails and post.
- Help with day to day running of the Citizens Advice Service.
No specific qualifications or skills required but we need you to:
- Be friendly and approachable.
- Be non-judgmental and respect views, values and cultures that are different to your own.
- Have good IT skills.
- Be calm under pressure.
- Be willing to learn about and follow the Citizens Advice aim, principles and policies, including confidentiality and data protection.
- Be willing to undertake training in your role.
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
57 Elm Road
More Opportunities from Citizens Advice Havant
MHA Communities Portsmouth & Havant
New Forest Homes for Ukraine C.I.C.