Home-Start Hampshire is a voluntary organisation committed to promoting the welfare of families with children age 0-11 years. Family Support Volunteers offer regular support and help to families under stress either in their own homes or at family groups, helping to prevent family crisis and breakdown. Because childhood can’t wait.
Main purposes of the role: To raise funds locally for Home-Start Hampshire.
- Undertake fundraising from home – bake cakes and sell them to neighbours/family, use and actively promote online fundraising schemes (easyfundraising, amazon smile) to friends and family, undertake home challenges for sponsorship (stop smoking, lose weight, no sweets or alcohol for a month) – you choose!
- To fundraise individually for Home-Start Hampshire, through your chosen activity.
Volunteer skills, attitudes, and motivations:
- Enthusiasm – we are looking for new and innovative ways to raise funds and to engage local supporters.
- Passion – for the ethos of Home-Start Hampshire, understand the needs of parents, the vital importance of children’s early years and positive mental health for all the family.
There is no minimum time commitment for this role, it is flexible and dependent on your own availability.
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
By prior arrangement
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
This opportunity can be carried out whilst working from home.
More Opportunities from Home-Start Hampshire
Age Concern - Hampshire
Dementia Support Hampshire & IOW
Highbridge Conservation Group