Emmaus Hampshire is looking for enthusiastic individuals to help support their valuable work. This help could be sorting incoming goods, sharing retail experience and other areas.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a charity whose mission is to be ‘Hampshire’s unique solution to homelessness’. A thriving social enterprise community, we provide a home, meaningful work and counselling to help individuals regain their independence. Every volunteer must be committed to this mission.
If you have a few hours a week free and can get to the Community and shop at Bar End Winchester, please do get in touch. We would love to hear from you!
- a commitment to the mission of Emmaus Hampshire
- experience in home-making, retail and social media (desirable)
- willingness to share and develop networks
- an ability to work effectively as a member of a team with people from any background
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 11/08/2016
End Date: 05/04/2025
Bar End Road
More Opportunities from Emmaus Hampshire Community
Fordingbridge Toy Library
Winchester Churches Nightshelter
Twyford Waterworks Trust
Hampshire County Council - Staunton Country Park
Hythe Pier Heritage Association