We need help to slowly modernise our administrative and data system. We are looking for a volunteer ASAP who is interested in supporting our small charity/thinktank:
- Somebody who can relate to and support the ME/Fibromyalgia Alliance. The Alliance aims to improve the quality of life for people with the illness and their carers.
- To build awareness and encourage empathy for people with ME and related conditions.
- To work with research professors to encourage more biomedical research into the condition(s).
- Computer literate.
- Enjoys administration, input of data, planning and organisation.
- In depth knowledge of Facebook and its benefits.
- Ability to listen.
- Communicate well.
- Share knowledge and teach others.
- Able to work in partnership, be flexible, creative in designing a bespoke Facebook page.
Not wheelchair accessible.
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
Public liability insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 02/01/2021
End Date: 25/02/2022
This role is flexible.
Re-Engage Alton (formerly Contact the Elderly - Alton)
The Horrill Centre Day Care and Wellbeing Centre (Age Concern)
Hordle Voluntary Care Group
Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust – Volunteer Befriending Service
Tools with a Mission