We need help to slowly modernise our administrative and data system. We are looking for a volunteer ASAP who is interested in supporting our small charity/thinktank:
- Somebody who can relate to and support the ME/Fibromyalgia Alliance. The Alliance aims to improve the quality of life for people with the illness and their carers.
- To build awareness and encourage empathy for people with ME and related conditions.
- To work with research professors to encourage more biomedical research into the condition(s).
- Computer literate.
- Enjoys administration, input of data, planning and organisation.
- In depth knowledge of Facebook and its benefits.
- Ability to listen.
- Communicate well.
- Share knowledge and teach others.
- Able to work in partnership, be flexible, creative in designing a bespoke Facebook page.
Not wheelchair accessible.
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
Public liability insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 02/01/2021
End Date: 25/02/2022
This role is flexible.
Citizens Advice Witness Service
Simon Says Hampshire
East Hampshire Community Rail Partnership (part of Hampshire Community Rail Partnership CIC)
Cancer Research UK Winchester
British Heart Foundation