50 of the best tips, ideas, and strategies to help support the charity and not-for-profit sector, all packed into an afternoon.
Multi award-winning business coach and motivational speaker Ian Dickson and Community First are inviting you to join us on Thursday 11th October for this one-off exciting opportunity to learn about organisational growth, specifically for the charity and not-for-profit sector. This event is being supported by Zurich Insurance.
We will be literally firing game-changing strategies, ideas and tips at you for the duration of this half-day event! It will cover everything from finance and marketing to planning and analysis, plus recruitment and people management – all the essential tools for growing the business that brings your mission to life.
Simple concept / Deep content
The event is really designed to be very simple in concept, but deep in content. Approximately every three minutes, we will be sharing a proven insight for you and your organisation. You’ll definitely need to bring with you a clear mind and a set of fast writing pens. This is going to be a full on but rewarding experience!
What to expect:
- 50 potentially game-changing tips for your charity/organisation
- Content put together specifically for the charity sector
- Income-generating tips
- Modern marketing ideas
- A fantastic one page marketing plan
- Real time management tips
- Simple but effective planning tools
- Some different ways of tackling your everyday business challenges
- Systems you can use that will save you time, effort, and money
- Proven business growth tactics that Ian has been using for over 12 years
- The critical business numbers you must track
- More importantly – some advice on how you can track these numbers!
- Smart recruitment methods
- 6 keys to a winning team
- Great networking tips for the modern networker
- So much more!
Everything here is designed and created with charities and their teams in mind. Whether you are a small independent charity or a large-scale UK wide organisation there will be something of value for you here. Speaking of staff, there is great value in bringing your team along, too!
More about Ian Dickson
With over 14 years in the Business Coaching and Mentoring arena and with literally hundreds of business speaking events completed around the world, you are guaranteed the very best, relevant, exciting and game changing content from this half day workshop. Ian has a proven track record of working in the charity sector, having worked at Marie Curie Cancer Care.