Support, Information and Counselling for young people aged 11-25
Off The Record
Young people engage with Off The Record on a wide range of issues which can include relationships, self esteem and generally needing someone to talk to. Off The Record is looking to recruit local volunteers to support our local young people in Havant.
- Can you spare 2½ hours per week regularly on our rota and attend regular monthly supervision meetings? (a minimum of 12 hours a month)
- Do you feel you have something to offer young people in your local area who are facing difficulty?
- Are you 18 or over, a good listener, caring and reliable?
No experience is required for this volunteering opportunity as full training will be given on our 4-day training course to become a volunteer support worker and/or groupwork assistant:
The next course will be running on the following dates:
- Wednesday 25th April 2018 9.30-3pm
- Wednesday 2nd May 2018 9.30-3pm
- Wednesday 9th May 2018 9.30-3pm
- Wednesday 16th May 2018 9.30-3pm
For an application pack: call: 023 9278 5999 or email:
Closing date for returned applications: Friday 16th March
Off The Record supports equal opportunities
Registered charity no: 1064275
Off The Record (SE Hampshire) Registered with limited liability in England & Wales: No3333729
Registered Office: 138 Purbrook Way, Havant PO9 3SU