Paddleboarding participants are propelled by a swimming motion using their arms while lying, kneeling, or standing on a paddleboard or surfboard in the ocean. This article refers to traditional prone or kneeling paddleboarding. [wikipedia]
Would you like to volunteer to help with the Stand Up Paddleboard National Championships? If so see if you would be interested in one of the listed opportunities.
- Marshalls – able to assist with unloading and directing cars
- Qualified first aiders to help out at the registration area and at the first aid/lost child area during racing 09.00 – 17.00
- Marshall to be positioned at board drop of area between 7.00am and 9.00am on the Race day morning. To direct paddlers where to drop boards and then quickly move them on/direct them to the car park.
- Qualified safety boat crew
- Kayak or Stand Up Paddleboard Marshalls with instructor qualifications or lifeguard qualification plus first aid cert x 4