This workshop is part of Skill Share Employment Volunteering from IBM in Collaboration with Community First Training.
What will you learn?
- What channels are part of the Marketing Mix and how not-for-profit organisations can use them
- How effective marketing can address some of the challenges that you face
- Branding strategies to get your messages across
- An easily adaptable framework for a marketing plan
- An understanding of how social media can be used effectively as a marketing tool
- Working with an IBM professional to apply what you’ve learned to your organisation
Why IBM and who should attend?
The IBM Marketing Matters workshops form one part of IBM’s commitment to the communities within which they live and work. IBM is fortunate to have large numbers of highly motivated, intelligent and capable people, along with insights and knowledge and other resources that, appropriately applied, can benefit not just large commercial and government organisations able to pay for them, but schools, charities and individuals too.
The workshops are targeted at staff, volunteers and trustees of small charities who are looking to improve their knowledge & understanding of marketing and social media. Each attendee will be assigned an IBM volunteer who will support them before and during the workshop and will also be a source of help after workshop if any charities have any ad hoc questions.
Book your place at www.cfirst.org.uk/training/booking